Sign up below to get access
How to Make the Ultimate Survival Food that Lasts up to a Lifetime without Refrigeration
Today I'll show you how to make a superfood with basic ingredients that you can find in any Walmart.
It was invented and largely used by Native American scouts as well as early western explorers who were on their own for months at a time.
This nutritious food is light, compact, and high in protein, carbohydrates, and vitamins, and if done properly, it can last anywhere from a few years up to a lifetime without refrigeration.
You can watch the video below:
Discover our Forefathers' Long Forgotten Secrets to being 100% Self-Sufficient
Making this superfood is just one of the many long-forgotten secrets that helped our ancestors survive famines, wars, economic crises, diseases, droughts, and anything else life threw at them…
In "The Lost Ways", Claude Davis unearths these secrets and shows you how our forefathers grew food, constructed shelters, gathered ammunition, handled bandits, preserved water and food for a long time without spoilage and many other skills that made them self-sufficient in any situation.
About the Author
A veteran survivalist, Claude Davis is best known for his website askaprepper.com. The idea for creating The Lost Ways came to him after he realized that the last people to have access to real survival knowledge were our grandfathers. After enlisting the help of a number of experts on survivalism and homesteading, he was able to put together a manual that was true to the ways our forefathers practiced.
His mission is to preserve the ways of our forefathers and pass on their knowledge to as many people as possible so that they can become 100% self-sufficient and able to handle any situation life throws at them.
What you'll learn within "The Lost Ways"
- How sailors from the XVII century preserved water in their ships for months on end, even years and how you can use this method to preserve clean water for your family cost-free
- How Native Americans build the subterranean roundhouse, an underground house that today will serve you as a storm shelter, a perfectly camouflaged hideout, or a bunker
- Techniques and methods used by the wise sheriffs from the frontiers to defend an entire village despite being outnumbered and outgunned by gangs of robbers and bandits, and how you can use their wisdom to defend your home against looters when you'll be surrounded
- What to do when there is no more ammo to be had, how people who wandered the West managed to hunt eight deer with six bullets, and why their supply of ammo never ran out
- You'll master "The Art of Poultice". If you really explore the ingredients from which our forefathers made poultices, you'll be totally surprised by the similarities with modern medicines
- How to make a superfood with basic ingredients that you can find in any Walmart. This amazing food was invented and largely used by Native American scouts as well as early western explorers who were on their own for months at a time
- And many, many more...
Disclaimer: The information is not intended to be used as, and should not be interpreted as professional advice. Individual results may vary. You should perform your own research and consult with a qualified professional. All images used are for illustrative purposes only.
© 2021 Final Prepper. All Rights Reserved