The road back to our ancestors
This is not just another article on survival. This is about the things our great-grandfathers built or did around the house, in order to survive. Looks like they succeeded.
People really should avert their gaze from the modern survival thinking for just a bit and also look at how folks 150 years ago did it. These guys were the last generation to practice basic things-for a living-that we call survival skills now.
We all want to become self-sufficient. The way to get there is not always an easy one.
Don’t you want to know all edible and medicinal plants in North America?
How about recipes for long-forgotten superfoods that will outlast you.
Are you ready to turn back the clocks to the 1800s for up to three years?
Because this is what will happen after the next SHTF event.
Preparing for worst using these lost skills is a very good start. Because depending on Uncle Sam isn’t much of a plan. Even if all you want is keeping your family well no matter what happens.
To banish any and all fears of starvation for good, our ancestors mastered the lost skills of wild plants. Their pharmacy was in the great outdoors. They were turning ordinary plants into powerful remedies. And preparing superfoods that cost almost nothing to make and require no refrigeration. Pretty awesome right? We’re talking centuries ago. Before globalization made as all forget who we are, and how we survive to live the day.
We all know how to turn a computer on or how to send a message on a smartphone, but how many of us are good at identifying the plants you need to survive any crisis? How many of us are good at preparing natural painkillers more effective than drugs? These plants could prove to be our lifelines, and still, we prefer to treasure our digital life more.
Are we really prepared for what’s to come?
Some of us are. Because we take facts into consideration, not promises and lies. So what is there to do? You inform yourself and get ready.
It’s simple, in order to survive, you need to be healthy. Right? Right.
In order to be healthy, you need to eat as such.
Wouldn’t it be amazing getting to know almost all edible and medicinal plants around you? OR learning about a powerful painkiller, a driveway antibiotic weed, a back-pain relieve plant?
For example, there is an amazing wild lettuce recipe that was not invented by us. Or yesterday. But hundreds of years ago. When things were simpler.
Lucky these skills and recipes work regardless of your taste in history. But isn’t this a great opportunity to profit from it?
Here, at Final Prepper, we offer you a simple understanding of how human beings can survive in case of a catastrophe, such as natural disasters, economic decline, and war.
According to countless studies, Americans are currently changing for the worst; the various conveniences presented by modern technology have rendered mankind too complacent. People no longer brace themselves for the worst eventualities.
As a result, human beings have gradually lost survival skills that can help them survive various shortages in life. Here are just a few examples :
- How to collect and store water for your family without spending any money.
- Mastering the art of poultices making using the ingredients that our ancestors once used.
- Tips on how to catch an assortment of animals and guidance on how to set foolproof animal traps.
- The course of action human beings can take in the event that they ran out of bullets.
- How to make nutritious food using ingredients that were first suggested by the Native American scouts.
- How to build underground houses like the American natives.
In recent years, there has been a growing demand for survival guides. To meet this demand, we found one of the most comprehensive guides that helps people learn various survival techniques by copying what their ancestors did many years ago. You will re-discover and acquire ancient survival skills, and several beneficial tips and tricks that may be used by Americans today to survive both natural and man-made disasters more easily. Some of the things you will learn from this book include:
- Food – recipes of nutritious food that were first used by the Native American scouts. Such recipes teach people how to make nutritious food using common and readily available ingredients.
- Traps – Setting up traps can provide a steady supply of food in times of food shortage or crisis. Learn how to set up various traps and how to catch an assortment of animals—especially in winter.
- Housing – a detailed guide on how to construct underground houses. The houses illustrated in this guide are big enough to accommodate up to 4 families—a concept similar to the one used by the Native Americans.
- Water – insight into how you can collect and store water affordably. Water can be scarce during a disaster or a war. We included a guide on how to collect and store water without spending a dime.
- Poultices – guidance on how to make poultices using ancient ingredients that were being used by our ancestors for the same purpose.
- Bullets – how human being s can preserve bullets during a crisis and what you can do in the event that you no longer have bullets.
These are just some of the topics covered to help you learn the survival skills one needs to thrive. We believe it is about time that Americans went back to their roots and learn what made their ancestors survive various challenges and hardships in their environments.
We shouldn’t take for granted the given “luxury” of being born in such advanced times. We already know how powerless and clueless our modern society becomes în the aftermath of a simple blackout.
For these moments, we need to get ready. Are you?
This is not just another article on survival. This is about the things our great-grandfathers built or did around the house, in order to survive. Looks like they succeeded. People really