How do you like having POWER?
Electric power. The one we all have access to.
Most people in the US aren’t ready for life without electricity and what it really means to be without essentials like a functioning toilet or clean running water. Or were you just thnking that your Netflix account will be the only thing affected by this?
Those living off the grid are living proof it is possible that you can live without electricity, it just takes a few adjustments.
Now, you don’t have to leave town to prove you have hero material. Not without the proper knowledge to do so. Ready for a quick question? Try to be honest. With yourself. I’m not really there with you.
How long do you think would it take for commerce, food supply, and societal order to collapse?
This is not my way of ruining your day. This is also no fear mongering. This is just a very interesting and possible scenario since it shows how fragile modern society is. Without a single resource the infrastructure falls to pieces. Electricity is the lifeblood of modern civilization. Without it, your cars, TV’s, phones, and radios can’t work. And just as your house would be suddenly quiet, so will the city be. And the shops. And the doctor’s office. And yes, you name it. It’s not even an exercise of imagination. It’s simple math.
We all know America’s electrical grid is our Achilles heel.
The good news? It serves us all.
The bad news? If it goes down, we all do.
Not convinced you can only count on yourself if there were no more electricity?
Let’s see the aftermath of a grid down scenario for the first week. It should be enough for you to realize you need all the help you can get.
Here we go.
- Anything with a transistor would be fried.
- The power and telecommunications infrastructure would completely be compromised.
- The general public would be confused at first, but some would realize what happened right away and start looting and stockpiling supplies.
- Urban areas would completely break down.
- The suburbs would be spared for as much as a week in certain places before disorder came there too.
- Agricultural areas would fair the best as they are fairly self sufficient, chances are they would be fine or at least better off than the rest of the country.
- the death toll would rise significantly due to starvation, violence, and disease.
- Urban areas would become split up between factions and gangs bent on controlling the last resources in the city.
- The suburbs would most likely form into small groups focused primarily on resource gathering.
- Agricultural areas would probably focus on deals between starving survivors and their selling their own food crops to affected areas.
- Depending on the scenario, after a month foreign military intervention would come from Mexico and possibly Canada.
- Cities like Los Angeles and Houston could fall under military occupation as the US military would be unable to do anything.
- Canada would most likely occupy Washington and New England.
- Most urban areas would be destroyed and unlivable.
- The people from the suburbs depending on where they live, might attempt to emigrate to Canada or Mexico.
- People in the agricultural areas may do the same.
- Attempts would be made to restore parts of the electrical grid, these efforts could be made by foreign powers or citizens.
- If they are successful, agricultural areas as well as some suburban areas would be serviced again.
- The process would take many years though.
It’s pretty clear. But where to start preparing for such an event?
Everywhere you go on the internet you are bombarded with endless videos and boring presentations that do not reveal anything worthy in the end.
Welcome to my world, before i finally found what I was looking for. What if I just want a good book that will teach me how be self-sufficient? Is that too much to ask? Isn’t it weird that we are surrounded by so much informations and still, it’s becoming harder and harder to spot the real valuable ones?
Anyone facing a ton of incorrect or incomplete information about prepping OR sick and tired to watch another 45 min video about “The End Of The World” just to buy a worthless product? You NEED to pay close attention to this.
Because this Prepper’s Ark of a book will allow you to never search for another book on how to able to provide food, water, medicine and shelter to keep your family alive.
Not if you’re armed with what you’re about to learn:
- There’s no doomsdayism here.
- The key to leading a healthy and disease-free life
- What to do you do when there are no doctors or medicine
- Master the forgotten practice called “healthy nutrition,”
- Everything you need to know to grow your own nutritious food,
- The essentials of survival nutrition and gardening
- How to build good soil and how that in turn leads to healthy plants that will nourish you and your family, keeping you robustly healthy and impervious to infections and chronic diseases.
- All about vitamins, enzymes, minerals, and trace elements and why they are so essential to maintaining good health.
And this is just the first part of this book.
If you wish to finally get complete information on what to expect and to do when emergency medical system will be overwhelmed during a disaster, give this book your whole attention. The EMTs are unable to reach patients stranded in remote or extremely hazardous locations. There is never enough medicine to treat all cases, lack of manpower, loss of electricity…
Are you willing to stay at the mercy of someone else, even if it is the establishment itself, when your life and your family’s life is at stake? I wasn’t. And I have a hunch no one is.
Study this book like it’s the bible and start using it to slowly replace your prescription pills with natural remedies tested by a doctor who wanted to save lives, not Big Pharma.
Check the facts. For example, a study published by Mayo Clinic a few years back reveals that 70% of Americans take at least one prescription medication. The same study shows that 20% of Americans are on five or more medications.
What will all these people do when there will be no more medical supplies? Because you cannot stockpile prescription drugs. The system won’t allow it. So? What then? You really need to learn and adopt a natural alternative to your drugs. And guess what? It will be way, way, way cheaper.
What’s keeping you?
Your book is HERE!